You can browse our sites without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers.
We may collect and store several types of information about you, including the following personal information:
• Email address, physical contact information, and shipping, billing and other information you provide to purchase or ship an item;
• Clicks and page information such as the address (or URL) of the web site that you came from before visiting our site, which pages you visit on our site, which browser you used to view our site and any search terms you have entered on our site;
• Customer service history including dispute resolution, correspondence through our sites, and correspondence sent to us;
• Other information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
• Information you choose to allow us access to through social media channels;
• Information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data; and
• Other supplemental information from third parties.
We don’t sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other users and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising.
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not disclose your MDbuy4U password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify MDbuy4U and change your password.
Your information is stored on our servers. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools (e.g., encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.